ICCR - Solo Odissi - Sarita Mistra - Bangalore - May 2018


SARITA MISRA
With the grace and blessings of almighty, my gurus and my elders i will present a solo Odissi evening at Bangalore for 1 and half hour as a part of the horizon series programme organised by ICCR , Bangalore on 19th MAY, 2018.
I invite you all to grace the occassion.
The details are mentioned below. 

@KRG Hall, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan



This poster is designed by my dear friend Sucheta Rao.
The picture is captured by very well known Jayasimha Reddy ji.
I extend my heartfelt gratitude to both of you for thus beautiful creation and to ICCR for creating this platform for dancers.



Contribute and help us in the service of Indian Classical Arts. For more information please message HERE

PRIYALASYA - ARTIST SPACE

Kuchipudi Artiste- Kameswari Vempati

  PriyaLasya, (C), Do Not Copy, Copyrights Acknowledged, Worldwide Indian Classical Dance Initiative

No comments:

Post a Comment