Kuchipudi - Pranamya Suri Performances August 2017 - September 2017

Thursday, August 24th, 2017
Drive East Festival

Friday, September 1st 2017 
Sri Venkateswara Temple, Pittsburgh

October 2017
Dallas Museum of Art


With the blessings of my gurus, I am very excited to begin performing again... I am really honored to begin with #driveeast ..where some of the stalwarts of indian classical dance (such as Sujatha Mohapatra) also will be presenting. 

Really happy to announce that I will be showcasing some of my First solo Kuchipudi choreographies. There have been so many people that have been incredibly supportive through this entire process and I sincerely thank you all.


Some of the compositions were written wonderfully by Vaikuntha Narayana Murthy. Some of the music has been composed by beautifully by Sweta Prasad akka
Sudha Raghuraman akka.

PriyaLasya(C), Do Not Copy, Copyrights Acknowledged

No comments:

Post a Comment